Use and transmission of your personal data
2. BAYBAC may collect and collect certain personal data from you through different means. For example, if you place an order richard-valentine.com, if you call our Help support via customer service, or if you register for one of our newsletters to receive information about certain our products or services. In these cases, BAYBAC may, unless you object, contact you by email, SMS, phone, mail.
3. Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have a permanent right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of all the data collected you concerned. To exercise this right, simply contact us by email at email@example.com, contact our Customer Service, or send postal mail to:
39 RUE PAUL BERT
4. You will need to submit with your application proof of identity. Please note that some of that information can be accessed, modified or deleted directly from your account.
5. BAYBAC the company is capable of transmitting or communicating certain data collected from its customers as part of a command to a third party partner, for purposes of analysis and statistics. This transmission is always performed in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, and you have a permanent right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of this information, that you can exercise under the same conditions as in paragraph 3.
Bank information and order processing
6. To meet the obligations required by law, the Baybac company keeps a digital copy and a paper copy of each invoice, for a period of 10 years from its date of issue.
7. The information related to your order are subject to automated processing of data under the responsibility of the company FIA-NET S.A.
8. This automated processing of data intended to define a level of analysis of a transaction and to fight against fraud credit card. FIA-NET and S.A. GrosBill are recipients of the data related to your order. Their lack of communication prevents the execution and analysis of your transaction.
9. The occurrence of unpaid invoices due to fraudulent use of a credit card registration will coordinate related customer order associated with this outstanding within a payment incident file implemented by FIA- NET SA a statement or anomalies may also be subject to a specific treatment.
10. When control of a payment or order reveals an unpaid, fraud or attempted fraud, the Customer will be entered in a register identifying fraud and unpaid to regularize his situation. There will be individual information, and BAYBAC may refuse to honor any customer control contained in this to regularize his status file.
11. Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the customer has at any time, a right of access, rectification and opposition to all personal data by writing a letter, with proof of identity, to the following address:
Service Informatique et Libertés
Traitements n°773061 et n°1080905
22 rue Drouot, 75009 PARIS.
Cookies and navigation data collection
12. During your visit to the richard-valentine.com site, some data about your browsing issued by your browser may be stored in a temporary file, otherwise called a “cookie” on your terminal (computer, smartphone …). Baybac uses different types of cookies:
. Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the normal functioning of the site richard- valentine.com, including allowing you to place orders or to store your preferences.
. Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the company BAYBAC improve the functioning of the site richard-valentine.com, analyzing how visitors use the site said.
. Third-party cookies: These cookies are issued by third party companies, advertising partners or boards of BAYBAC society. By identifying your interests (via analysis, for example, your most viewed or purchased goods), they allow these companies to offer personalized and targeted ads on richard-valentine.com or on other websites . BAYBAC is not responsible or control these cookies managed by these third party companies, but ensures that they act in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
The refusal analytical cookies and third party cookies allow you to access the core functionality of the site. Blocking advertising cookies will not block ads to display on the richard-valentine.com site, but it will no longer consider your personal preferences or your interests.
13. To learn more about cookies, you can consult the website of the CNIL. Also, learn how to configure your browser to limit / block cookies. Note however that some of these cookies are essential to enjoy all the services offered by richard-valentine.com: it will be impossible for example to order by blocking all cookies from your browser.